How can a HydroWorx pool with an underwater treadmill and video analysis help?
Underwater treadmill running and massage hose:
- Water provides low-impact and low weight bearing which minimizes risk of injury or undue stress. The weight of a human body is reduced up to 90 percent, depending upon the depth of the water. This means a 150-pound person carries as little as 15 lbs. when submerged.
- Water's hydrostatic pressure affects the muscles of inspiration (breathing), improves lung capacity, and improves cardiopulmonary conditioning.
- Variable speed underwater treadmill with directional jets adds resistance to improve posture, endurance, and stability.
- Additionally, all HydroWorx pools come with a deep tissue massage hose to deliver a soothing post-session cool down that strips away lactic acid, resulting in decreased soreness.
- Underwater video camera allows patients to observe and correct posture and improve gait pattern.